Teaching for Intercultural Understanding: Professional Learning Program
Teaching for Intercultural Understanding supports teachers in educating about values in intercultural contexts. This third values education professional learning program draws on the intercultural understandings highlighted in the big book Side by Side and the online resource World of Values.
The Professional Learning Program provides:
- seven learning modules in PDF format
- support for educators to develop knowledge and competencies in teaching for intercultural understanding
- the option for self-paced or mediated learning.
Teaching for Intercultural Understanding: Professional Learning Program can be downloaded as PDF files. Teachers can download single or multiple modules of the program.
Download Teaching for Intercultural Understanding: Professional Learning Program
- Introduction 2,6mb pdf.
- Module 1: Teaching for Intercultural Understanding 2,3mb pdf.
- Module 2: Side by Side – values education big book 1,1mb pdf.
- Module 3: World of Values – Communities 1,5mb pdf.
- Module 4: World of Values – Peacemakers 2,3mb pdf.
- Module 5: World of Values – Boundaries 1,5mb pdf.
- Module 6: World of Values – Future Makers 1,7mb pdf.
- Module 7: World of Values – The Big Questions 1,8mb pdf.
- Glossary/References 606kb pdf.