Various values education resources for extending your knowledge of values education and practical materials for implementing values education are available in this section of the Values Education website.
The Values for Australian Schooling resource series of curriculum and professional learning resources funded by the Australian Government and developed specifically for the Values Education Program, (including the Values for Australian Schooling kit, Building Values Across the Whole School: Teaching and Learning Units and Professional Learning Program, Supporting Student Wellbeing Through Values Education for Primary and Secondary schools, and Values Education in Intercultural and Global Contexts resources) are available from the Values Curriculum Resources section of the website.
This Resources section includes:
- current articles and research papers
- reviews of books, kits and units of work with a values focus
- ideas for professional learning activities
- lesson plans and co-curricular activities
- survey and data gathering tools
- links to other values education related sites
- an annotated guide to a range of values education resources for Australian schools
- resources for parents.